Saturday, October 1, 2011

My simple life

Hola a todos,

My name is Lily and I'm from Monterrey, Mexico. I have a Bs. Information Systems Management and I'm currently studying a Msc. Information Management at the University of Sheffield. During the years of my former education, I developed a passion for certain topics relating my field: Business Intelligence, Knowledge Management and Database Systems. I was lucky enough to work during an entire year at my country with the 3 subjects, but as time went by I noticed that I needed more skills in this areas. That is why I'm here right now, hoping to nurture this opportunity.

As an extra, i'll share with you what I posted on my twitter as my bio...

I'm a animal lover, female technologist, geek by nature, frustrated singer and workaholic. I just want a simple kind of life...

No comments:

Post a Comment